[Haskell-cafe] ghc-6.7.20070330 on Mac OS X

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Sun Apr 1 14:34:45 EDT 2007

Hi Ruben,

The GHC wiki also has information on this, and should be your first
stop if you are experiencing build problems:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/MacOSX

At least under MacPorts, I have had no trouble building 6.7-20070330.
I will be releasing a new portfile for ghc-devel in a few days that will
build the latest from the darcs repository.

Best Wishes,
Greg