GHC 6.6 for OS X using MacPorts

C.M.Brown cmb21 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 10:25:42 EDT 2006

Hi Greg,

I have just been trying to install ghc 6.6 using Darwin Ports, but the
search facility can't find ghc-6.6. :

sudo port selfupdate
DarwinPorts base version 1.320 installed
Downloaded MacPorts base version 1.320
The MacPorts installation is not outdated and so was not updated
selfupdate done!

dhcp2940:~ cmb21$ port search ghc
ghc                            lang/ghc       6.4.2        The Glorious
Glasgow Haskell Compilation System
ghc-devel                      lang/ghc-devel 6.5          The Glorious
Glasgow Haskell Compilation System (development version)

dhcp2940:~ cmb21$

Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards,

Chris Brown,