Debugging on Mac OS X

Pepe Iborra mnislaih at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:46:35 EDT 2006

For general info on debugging, make sure to check the wiki page:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Debugging

And while you are there maybe you can add some notes on your experience.

In case you want to play with the GHCi debugger, I've been updating
the repository with the latest ghc 6.6 patches these days, so it is
still alive and working. Unfortunately, you still will need to
compile it yourself (just to make it clear, this means compiling a
custom version of GHC).

Cheers
pepe