Debugging on Mac OS X

Luke Worth luke at worth.id.au
Mon Oct 23 08:42:23 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just installed GHC 6.6 using the PPC binary installer on Mac OS X.
I'm having some trouble getting debuggers to work; I have tried both
plargleflarp (buddha) and Hat. Neither of them will compile on GHC
6.6 on Mac yet.
For anyone in the same situation, how do you survive? I know of no
other method of debugging Haskell programs, aside from manually
running chunks of the code from within GHCi - but that makes it very
difficult to debug nested 'where' functions.

Thanks in advance
Luke Worth