Data.Sequence?

Michael Marte marte at pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 2 04:52:38 EDT 2006

Simon,

I am sorry, I mixed things up. Everything works fine.
To find the source for Data.Sequence, I looked up the CVS repository
and, I guess, there I saw that Data.Queue is deprecated on the HEAD. My
underlying assumption obviously was that CVS was replaced by Darcs
before starting development for 6.5.

Michael