Chasing a memory leak

Rich Fought whatever at fsrz.net
Thu Jul 27 12:08:32 EDT 2006

I'm getting into the weeds of a GHC-compiled program, and need a little
help.  I'm trying to chase down a memory leak and Valgrind gives me the
following:

==24390== 54,844 bytes in 639 blocks are definitely lost in loss record
69 of 69
==24390==    at 0x400446D: malloc (vg_replace_malloc.c:149)
==24390==    by 0x826337E: (within myprog)

 From the link map of my program this address is in the function

GHCziBase_zdszddmmin_info

I can't seem to find any similar reference in the GHC source or in any
of my assembly files, so I'm assuming it's something the compiler puts
together internally for the GHC runtime.  What does this function do, or
how can I find out what it does?

Thanks,
Rich