Heap Profiling Question

Rich Fought whatever at fsrz.net
Fri Jul 21 11:29:51 EDT 2006

On a separate issue, I can't seem to get the -hcname or -hmname options
to work.  For instance, profiling with just -hm yields an entry for
module Network.HTTP, yet when I try to profile again with
-hmNetwork.HTTP, I do not get a heap dump.  Is there some special
formatting I am missing?

Thanks,
Rich