<<loop>> problems

Chad Scherrer chad.scherrer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:47:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have some code that just says
<<loop>>

when it's run. I found a FAQ that says something about finalizers, but
I'm not using those (at least not consciously). Here is my main:

import qualified Data.ByteString.Lazy.Char8 as L

main = do ls <- liftM L.lines $ L.readFile "output.txt"
          mapM_ (print . score . readUArray . L.words) ls

... and the types of some other pieces (I'm not sure how much you care to see)

score :: (IArray a Double) => a Int Double -> Double

readUArray :: [Data.ByteString.Lazy.ByteString] -> UArray Int Double

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks!
--

Chad Scherrer

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana" -- Groucho Marx