RULES pragmas

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 05:47:29 EDT 2006

Malcolm Wallace <Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk> wrote:

> Ah, thank you.  The missing (and undocumented) option.

Actually, now I came to submit a patch to the manual, I discover that it
/is/ documented, but at the beginning of section 7.  (But on the index
page on the web, the link to section 7 is two whole screenfuls away from
the link to 7.10, so it is no wonder I didn't think to look there
first.)

Maybe there are other subsections of 7 that could usefully gain a
similar pointer to the need for -fglasgow-exts?  For instance, are other
pragmas (INCLUDE, INLINE, UNPACK) only activated by -fglasgow-exts?

Regards,
    Malcolm