MacOS X / PowerPC

Wolfgang Thaller wolfgang.thaller at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 11:43:19 EDT 2006

> X (at least I assume he's busy,
> that's the last I heard, but he didn't respond to my latest ping).

Oops, sorry about that. Yes, I'm quite busy, trying to get a degree
here.
Proper Mac OS X support will resume on September 1st :-).

> So the mantle of powerpc-apple-darwin maintainer is probably up for
> grabs.  6.4.3 is held up because of this (but not just because of
> this).
> Can anyone help out?

GHC/Mac OS X users, I know you are out there, and I know that many of
you are capable of building GHC and running gdb on it! Please step
forward now!

Similar things to be said for the Mac OS X/Intel port, which is
"basically there", but which I will not finish before I both a)
finish my degree and b) get an actual Intel based Mac of my own. So
another job opening there.

Cheers,

Wolfgang