MacOS X / PowerPC

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 5 10:47:21 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

As you may know, support on MacOS X/PowerPC hardware has been lacking a
bit recently: there are outstanding showstoppers with 6.4.2.  Our Mac
hero Wolfgang Thaller has been busy, and hasn't had time to look into
the problems or package 6.4.2 for MacOS X (at least I assume he's busy,
that's the last I heard, but he didn't respond to my latest ping).

So the mantle of powerpc-apple-darwin maintainer is probably up for
grabs.  6.4.3 is held up because of this (but not just because of this).
Can anyone help out?

Relevant bugs:

and Wolfgang, if you're listening, we miss you :-)