Building GHC on Mac OS 10.2.1

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 07:59:18 EST 2006

Hi Kirsten,

You may have better luck downloading gcc-3.3 from connect.apple.com.
(You need to log in, but you can create an ADC account for free.)
Look through the "Developer Tools" downloads for the gcc update from
August 2003.  (Depending on the state of your system, you may need the
December 2002 dev tools update as well.)  Since those updates are
packaged as standard OS X installers, they should be a lot easier to
get working.

Hope that helps,
-Judah