Packages in GHC 6.6

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:42:12 EDT 2006

Currently the tool is general enough to be used with Hugs or any other
project. You just need to have a prepared (template) MSI database and
the tool will add your files to it. What I tend to add is a special
mode where the tool will read your .cabal file and will automatically
detect which files have to be packaged.

Cheers,
  Krasimir