HOpenAL and Haskore

Juan Rodríguez Hortalá jrodrigu at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 24 05:29:14 EDT 2006

Hello everybody, I have a suggestion and a question.

The first is about Haskore, I think it would be cool if it could be
included in the distribution of GHC.

And the later is about HOpenAL. Some information is found in
http://www.haskell.org/HOpenGL/newAPI/index.html , on the entry for
Sound, but I wonder if there is some tutorial or additional
documentation anywhere. Because in
http://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2005/html/report.html it is said
that
"The OpenAL and ALUT packages have not been released yet, but they are
already usable and almost feature-complete", and the are supplied with
GHC, so maybe I could start learning HOpenAL right now. I have searched
for the HOpenAL home page in
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Music_and_sound and
in google but I haven't found it. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance