using ghc with make

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at
Tue Apr 18 02:29:59 EDT 2006

Hello Neil,

Tuesday, April 18, 2006, 3:36:12 AM, you wrote:

> If you are not using any GHC specific features, then I find that using
> Hugs for compiler errors, then once Hugs is happy moving on to GHC can
> massively speed up development time.

it's also my beloved path of work. compiler-specific parts can be
separated by using preprocessor (hey, Neil when you will integrate
this in WinHugs? :) )

o Frederik: now i use just shell script to preprocess hs files. it's
also possible to use hugs instead or winhugs (hugs suupport
preprocessing), but i'm GUIs fan :)

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at