Default name of target executable

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 02:38:05 EDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Ketil Malde <ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no> wrote:

> Tomasz Zielonka <tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Because of this long syntax and comand-line completion I've even once
> > lost the source code. I forgot to remove the .hs at the end of line:
> > $ ghc --make Prog -o Prog.hs
>
> If you want, I can tell you about this great version control system
> I'm using :-)

It was before I acquired the habit to put even the smallest programs
in darcs. And even if I did use darcs - I usually at least try to compile
the new code before recording it.

Anyway, this is not the biggest reason for my request. What bothers
me more is typing the redundant command over and over again.

Best regards
Tomasz