adding to GHC/win32 Handle operations support of Unicode filenames and files larger than 4 GB

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Tue Nov 22 14:24:28 EST 2005

Hello Sven,

>> #ifdef mingw32_HOST_OS
>> type CFilePath = LPCTSTR
>> type CFileOffset = Int64

SP> Whatever will be done, please use *feature-based* ifdefs, not those
SP> platform-dependent ones above, which will be proven wrong either immediately
SP> or after a short time. We already have too much of those wrong ifdefs in the
SP> code...

as GHC authors will say - for me there is no difference

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com