[ ghc-Feature Requests-1097471 ] amd64: adjustor creation not supported

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 9 03:33:33 EDT 2005

Feature Requests item #1097471, was opened at 2005-01-07 05:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juhp
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358032&aid=1097471&group_id=8032

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

when trying to use wxhaskell on ghc-6.2.2 on an amd64
(unregistered gentoo build) the following happend:

$ ./a.out
a.out: internal error: adjustor creation not supported on
this platform
    Please report this as a bug to
glasgow-haskell-bugs at haskell.org,
    or http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ghc/

I'm not sure if this is a bug because amd64 is not
officially supported.

Comment By: Jens-Ulrik Petersen (juhp)