6.4.1?

Sigbjorn Finne sof at galois.com
Tue Jun 28 17:17:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info, that clarifies matters. I interpreted your use
of "Win32" to refer to platform-wide problems, not the (hierarchical)
win32 API binding.

The issue has been fixed, but you may want to consider using the
non-hierarchical 'win32' hslibs package for the projects you refer to.
It has been proven to work, something the hierarchical version hasn't
yet (due to lack of wider-scale testing.) If people working on/with
the Win32 library think that's an unfair claim, please speak up to pass
on the good news.

--sigbjorn