Parse error on '#'

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 11:04:24 EDT 2005

No, the real problem is that GHC uses the gcc preprocessor and only
certain versions work.  If you have both 2.95.3 and 3.1 installed,
try using
the gcc_select command and building it both ways (I forget at the moment
which version of GHC stopped building with gcc 2.95.3).

Getting useful help with OS X 10.2 is getting harder and harder.  I
pulled
support for Jaguar out of the darwinports port of GHC because it would
no longer build on the standard installation and it was nearly
impossible
to find people who could test changes.

Darwinports builds GHC correctly on Panther and Tiger, if that's any
help.

Best Wishes,
Greg