Installation problem

Dieter judisun at
Sat Jul 30 07:58:25 EDT 2005

I'm using Linux 9.3 on a PC with a 64-architecture.

I'd like to install GHC and thought the easiest way would be to take an
appropriate rpm-file.So I downloaded an rpm file, it was said to running with
SUSE 9.2 without problems.
But when starting rpm -i ghc.-6.4-1.i386.rpm I got the message:

error: Failed dependencies:
 is needed by ghc-6.4-1

But it is installed on my systems. I downloaded it again and installed it
again and copied it (3 files: - the symlink, the symlink and the file the into several lib directories.

What is wrong?
Has anyone an idea?

Thank you