Using GHC and wxHaskell; ik weet niet of je dit ook leest

Daan Leijen daanleijen at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 11 16:31:16 EDT 2004

Ivan Boldyrev wrote:

> On 8861 day of my life Mike Thomas wrote:
>
>> | Is that a good option? How can I use the wxHaskell libraries with GHC?
>> | I´m working under Windows XP.
>>
>> Check out wxHaskell:
>>
>> http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net/
>
> Does it work under Windows?
>
> One of my friends tried it under Windows, but failed.  But I have only
> Linux, and don't know details (but he wished to use it without Cygwin
> but with MSVC; may be, it is source of problem?)

wxHaskell works best on Windows (especially since ghci works with it too :-)
It can be compiled with both mingw32 and MS Visual C -- detailed build
instructions
can be found on the wxhaskell website. However, I would recommend a
pre-compiled windows binary distributions as compiling everything
requires good
knowledge of all the build tools.

I hope this helps,
 -- Daan.