AMD64

Gabriel Ebner ge at gabrielebner.at
Mon May 31 12:47:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

scott west wrote:
> Next, I tried, after using the supplied hc-boot script (which did
> complete), to do a make install... this also fails with:
> ghc-6.2.1: error: directory portion of "stage2/absCSyn/AbsCSyn.o" does
> not exist (used with "-o" option.)

As outlined in "Porting GHC", I did a second build
--with-ghc=.../ghc/compiler/ghc-inplace, but this second build produces
just corrupted binaries (they segfault immediatly).

I'd be very happy if someone could provide a binary build for Linux/amd64
like there is for Linux/<almost every architecure>.

        Gabriel.

--
Gabriel Ebner - reverse "ta.renbeleirbag at eg"