ghc-devel for darwinports

David Leimbach leimy2k at mac.com
Thu May 20 17:22:15 EDT 2004

Do we have enough Haskell now for it to have it's own category?

Python and other languages have their own category and it makes
it easier for folks like me to "browse the haskell library" of
darwinports.

That is unless we can get some kind of decent query system in
Darwinports
for finding out what's available.  I think a good enough query system
would
make most categories somewhat superfluous.

dave