Release Candidate for 6.2.1 available

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 17 16:49:17 EST 2004

Thanks to Sigbjorn, our long-suffering Windows installer guru, there is
a new Windows installer release candidate for 6.2.1 is here:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/stable/dist/ghc-6-2-1.msi

Please test.  We'd especially like to hear from Win98/WinME users.  Also
try installing under a directory path with spaces in if you can.