Cygwin binary?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 16 11:06:03 EST 2004

| But how do I produce binaries linked against cygwin? (Like to make
darcs
| work under windows)? And what if I want to take advantage of symlinks
| etc. to make build process more convenient?

We don't support targeting Cygwin, I'm afraid.  Details here:

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/building/winbuild.html

Various people have worked to provide libraries offering Posix-like
facilities for Haskell on Windows, to ease the kind of porting you are
trying to do.  I'm not sure what the status is, though.  Mike Thomas
might be a good person to ask.

Simon

http://haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_62.html