Collection framework

Stefan Reich doc at drjava.de
Tue Mar 2 16:27:01 EST 2004

Hi everybody,

is there a Haskell collections framework suitable for practical use? I
searched the Net and didn't really find anything. I'm growing tired of
remembering the various (and partially inconsistent) function names for
lists, sets, finite maps, arrays, ... For starters, take lookup and
lookupFM, which differ in argument order.

Such a framework will probably have to use GHC extensions (Collects c e
| c -> e), which is fine for me.

If there is no such framework, it is high time to write one!

Best,
-Stefan