prebuilt Haddock for Windows

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Fri Aug 20 09:19:06 EDT 2004

I have one, although I'm not sure how best to get it to you. I don't have a
website, but if you point me to an ftp site I could upload it. Or I could
try emailing you a zip file...

It's not hard to build, but I did it with Cygwin installed - I don't know if
you have this.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.