Porting GHC to powerpc-unknown-linux

Rafael Martinez Torres rmartine@fdi.ucm.es
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:38:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Simon Marlow wrote:

 +-----------------+--------------------+----------------------------+
 |     HOST        |      TARGET        | Unregisterised bootstrap   |
 +-----------------+--------------------+----------------------------+
 | i386-*-openbsd  | i386-*-openbsd     |          YES               |
 |                 | i386-*-freebsd     |          YES               |
 |                 | i386-*-linux       |          YES               |
 |                 | i386-*-solaris2    |          YES               |
 |                 | sparc-sun-solaris2 |          YES               |
 |                 | sparc-sun-openbsd  |       in-progress          |
 |                 | m68k-apple-netbsd  |       in-progress          |
 | 		   | mips-sgi-irix65	|	in-progress
 |                 | alpha-dec-osf3     | dies on host with:         |
 |                 |                    | cc1: Invalid option `ieee' |

I cannot miss this interesting thread , working with mips-sgi-irix65.

Could you release a (transient) ghc-6.01-unreg-hc.tar.gz ?

If not, Donald, please send it to me privately...

However, I will try to make cross-porting from i386-*-linux.