Transient compilations on CVS code

Rafael Martinez Torres rmartine at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Nov 18 09:49:04 EST 2003

Hi:

I'm a newbie on using CVS but some time ago I decided to compile against
the code on the CVS repository. I'm interested on 6.3 version.

Recently I found this problem, after making autoheader,autoconf:

ghc/include: make boot

mkDerivedConstants.c:34 'StgTickyInfo' undeclared (first use of this
function)

is this a transient problem to be solved or I'm doing something wrong ?

And three weeks ago, on the configure script, I was asked to download the
alex
tool, when on older versions (from tar.gz) this was not necessary ...

Thanks...