threaded-rts

Gregory Wright gwright@comcast.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:50:53 -0400

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 05:43 AM, Wolfgang Thaller wrote:

> Well, let's see. I got my Powerbook back from repairs yesterday; now I
> have to track down one Mac-specific issue for 6.0.1. Then I'll have a
> look at the head and my old bound-threads prototypes. I might have
> some (preliminary, experimental, hackish, untested, ugly) patches
> ready on the weekend.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

I built the cvs version of 6.0.1 on Sunday (the 20th of July) and had
the linker problem mentioned
by Axel Simon (symbol _Main_zdmain_closure undefined). The build
platform was OS X 10.2.6.

If this isn't the OS X bug you're working on let me know. I should have
a chance to look into it
more deeply over the weekend.

Otherwise, send a note when you have something you would like tested.
I'm getting much better
at building the ghc on my powerbook. ;-)

Best Wishes,
Greg