linker errors

A.P. Rao aprao@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 05:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

The code is hand-written and the maximum tuple-size
used is 4. It works fine in Hugs. It uses the Parsec
library (not the version in GHC's "text" package, but
from a local copy. The ParsecPrim.hs was replaced by
the version from Parsec's web-site -- it works as I
expected, but not the one distributed with GHC or
Hugs).

The code makes straight-forward use of Parsec
combinators for parsing ASN.1, and I can't see a
nesting of anything close to 62 mutually recursive
functions.

If there is a "readme" type of document that explains
the names and the tables generated in the ".hc" files,
it may help me track down what construct is causing
this problem.  Right now, I can't recognize anything
in the lines surrounding the place where this
DataziTuple_Z73T_con_info symbol is used in the ".hc"
file.

Thanks,
A.P. Rao.