How to diagnose exception <<loop>> ?

Guest, Simon simon.guest@roke.co.uk
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:20:38 +0100

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Hi all,

I'm using GHC 5.04.2 on Windows.

I made some changes which broke my application, in that certain input now causes
*** Exception: <<loop>>

I can't work out what I did to introduce an infinite loop.
Is there something I can do to extract more information to narrow this down?

Any pointers appreciated.

cheers,
Simon

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to Roke

Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without permission. This

communication is for information only and shall not create or change any contractual

relationship.

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--