ghc errrorformat for vim

Martin Norbäck d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
05 Apr 2003 00:43:15 +0200

Errors from the GHC haskell compiler looks something like this:

Apa.hs:3: parse error (possibly incorrect indentation)
Bepa.hs:15:
    Warning: Module `Cepa' is imported, but nothing from it is used
\t     (except perhaps to re-export instances visible in `Cepa')

So I'd thought I'd make a vim 'errorformat' for it, and here it is:
set errorformat+=%A%f:%l:\ %m,%A%f:%l:,%C%\\s%m,%Z

I'm posting this to the mailing list to get comments, and to get indexed
by the search engine, but without having to put this on a page.