Template metaprogramming for Haskell article.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:48:00 -0000

At the moment you have to build from source to get it, or you can grab a
development snapshot binary, from
http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/ghc/download.html

We're swithering about when to do a full release.  Template Haskell is
still moving, and making a release takes time.  We'll be strongly
affected by GHC users on this: if you really want TH and the snapshot
route or build-from-source don't work for you, let us know.

Simon

|=20
|=20
| I am reading the article template meta-programming for haskell and am
| wondering if
| 1) this is already implemented in ghc.
| 2) if not when this will be released
| Thanks in advance
| Immanuel
|=20
| *******
| His endeavours to improve these conditions by innovations in the
| current methods of teaching are fully described in his writings; these
| made him unpopular with his brethren in the order and led to his
| removals to the monastery of Pomposa near Ferrara, Italy. Here the
| same lot seems to have befallen him.
| About Guido of Arezzo
|=20