Profiling suggestion

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Fri, 10 May 2002 07:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, could you generalize this a bit (if you're considering it) and
allow global replacement of ".o" instead?  Something like --o-postfix=o
would be the default and Ketil could get what he wants by --o-postfix=p.o

The reason I suggest this is because I often maintain both Sparc Solaris
and x86 Linux builds of my programs and basically have to keep two
separate directory structures to house them.  With this, I could simply
point my solaris ghc to do --o-postfix=s.o and my linux ghc to do
--o-postfix=l.o or something.

 - Hal

--
Hal Daume III