Updating the net package

D.J.Steinitz D.J.Steinitz@ukc.ac.uk
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:44:02 +0100

	> Ok but in that case the revisions and branches reported by=20
	> cvs stat seem to be
	> different than those in the web page. For example, cvs stat reports=20
	> ghc-5-02-2 as revision 1.12.2.4 but the web page only has a=20
	> revision 1.12.
	> How do the web pages tie up with what you get from cvs checkout?

	The CVS web interface shows all the revisions for me...

	=20
	http://cvs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/fptools/hslibs/net/Attic/Socke
	tPrim.hsc

I wasn't going into Attic. I went into Network!

	They are in date order rather than the branch order you get from 'cvs
	log', though.

I ran ./configure and got an error. Here's the end of the output:

checking for end of text section marker... (cached) data_start
checking for end of text section marker declaration... (cached) data_start
checking for end of data section marker... (cached) end
checking for end of data section marker declaration... (cached) end
checking if code section appears before data... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating mk/config.mk
creating mk/config.h
mk/config.h is unchanged
configuring in ghc
running /bin/sh ./configure  --cache-file=.././config.cache --srcdir=.
./configure: ./configure: No such file or directory
configure: error: ./configure failed for ghc

Dominic.