GHC 5.02.3 binaries for OpenBSD i386

Donald Bruce Stewart
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:28:48 +1000

> I'm pleased make available GHC 5.02.3 binaries for OpenBSD i386.
> Also available is a ports tree 'port' if you want to build from source.
> The binary package (15M) is available from:
> And can be installed with (as root):
>     pkg_add ghc-5.02.3
> It can be removed with (as root):
>     pkg_delete ghc-5.02.3

a script for installing the 5.02.3 binary package somewhere other than

Use this if you aren't root on your system. The script doesn't
use the pkg_{add,delete} mechanism so you will have to uninstall
by hand, sorry.

To use this script, download:
        chmod 700

then, making sure you've already got the ghc-5.02.3.tgz binary package
somewhere on the system, type, for examaple:

        ./ /home/dons/ ghc-5.02.3.tgz

and that should do it.

Bug reports and suggestions are welcome.