ghc/HopenGL/cygwin/W2K

Clifford Beshers beshers@cs.columbia.edu
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:14:22 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to get to the point where I can use ghc and OpenGL under
Windows 2000.  Unfortunately, I'm lost in a maze of version numbers.

I had cygwin-1.3.2 installed, I think, which did not match the 1.3.1
used in the ghc-4.08 package.  I tried to install cygwin 1.3.1, but
got 1.3.3 instead.  Nowhere can I find a course for 1.3.1.  Nor can I
find 5.00.2 compiled for Windows, though there is some mention of W2K
support in the documentation.

Can anyone provide me with a recent road map?  I don't mind compiling
everything, if that's what it takes, I just feel I'm wandering in the
wilderness.

Thanks,

Clifford Beshers