resumeThread cannot find the thread! (GHC/HDirect)

Reuben Thomas v-reubth@microsoft.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:46:11 -0700

You need to use H/Direct 0.17, which unfortunately you have to compile
from source. 0.16 (which I presume you're using) doesn't work with GHC
4.08.2.

I checked your example against the CVS HEAD version of H/Direct, and it
worked fine, except that I had to make the following changes (to correct
unintentional errors, I presume):

[incr.c]
+ #include <windows.h>
- BOOL WINAPI DllMain(args...) { return TRUE; }
+ BOOL WINAPI DllMain(args) { return TRUE; }
int __declspec(dllexport) incr(int x) { return x + 1; }

[incr.idl]
module Incr { [pure]int incr([in]int); }

[Main.hs]
module Main(main) where
+ import Incr
main =3D print (incr 2)