ANN: C->Haskell 0.8.1

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak@knm.org.pl
12 Feb 2001 14:48:09 GMT

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:07:01 +1100, Manuel M. T. Chakravarty <chak@cse.unsw.edu.au> pisze:

> This is very strange, because I have tested this and it
> worked for me.

It could be my fault: I ran ./configure before updating it with
autoconf, and perhaps did not clean afterwards.

> In fact, if you look at the Makefile in the c2hs/lib/ directory,
> then you will see that the `depend' target moves these troublesome
> files into a subdirectory before compilation

So they will be downloaded each time from the CVS... Perhaps it
would be better to store them under different names and make symlinks
if needed?

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak@knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/