GHC 5.02.1 on Mac OS X

Sébastien Carlier sebc@posse42.net
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:52:20 +0100

> Are your patches (I mean the old ones) public?

Yes, of course.  They were on the download page of ghc's web site,
but since the release of GHC 5.02.1 they are no longer there.

> Did you already check them into CVS?

The harmless and clean ones, yes.  I'll take the time to clean up
and commit the rest to the repository before the end of the week.
I can also mail you my patched in the meantime.

> If others want to continue on the port, it would be easier to start
> from your patches instead of starting all over again, I guess.

Yes.  I'll also try to write a few notes about the problems they
will encounter.

--
Sebastien