AW: Difficulties compiling hmake / HaXml

Lescher Christian christian.lescher@icn.siemens.de
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:37:18 +0200

Thanks for helping me out again. Now I made it through to the XML-Tools but unfortunatly they brought me another error. Below the error message I copied the 2 lines mentioned there (220 and 222) from the haskell file.

cd tools; hmake DtdToHaskell -I../lib -package text
ghc  -package text  -I../lib  -c -o DtdToTypeDefPP.o DtdToTypeDefPP.hs

DtdToTypeDefPP.hs:220: Data constructor not in scope: `DefaultTo'

DtdToTypeDefPP.hs:222: Data constructor not in scope: `DefaultTo'

Compilation had errors

make: *** [DtdToHaskell] Error 1
bash-2.04$

mkAttrField e (AttDef n StringType (DefaultTo (AttValue [Left s]) f)) = (name_f e n, Defaultable String s)
mkAttrField e (AttDef n _          (DefaultTo (AttValue [Left s]) f)) = (name_f e n, Defaultable (Defined (name n)) (mangle s))