[ghc-steering-committee] Update on nomination round

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Tue Mar 26 19:38:31 UTC 2024

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the current nomination round, which we started
earlier this month following Malte and Matthías joining: so far I've
received 4 nominations. We were originally planning to accept up to 3
new members depending on the applications we receive, though we can of
course reconsider this.

I intend to allow another week or so for nominations, then distribute
the nominations privately for consideration by the committee. So if you
are still planning to encourage someone to apply, please do so ASAP.

Cheers,

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England