[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #631: Set program exit code by main return type, Shepherd: Arnaud

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Mon Jan 29 16:34:54 UTC 2024

On 29/01/2024 09:24, Arnaud Spiwack wrote:
> I can be the shepherd, but, full disclosure: Shea is my colleague at Tweag.

Thanks for flagging this up. We should properly articulate this in the
by-laws, but as per the precedent set by my esteemed predecessor
(https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-steering-committee/2022-November/002948.html),
I don't think it is necessarily a problem to shepherd proposals from
colleagues, provided you feel you can do so objectively.

Adam

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX, England