[ghc-steering-committee] GHC Committe Chairs term

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Dec 22 12:52:50 UTC 2023

Dear Simon and Simon,

your current three terms on the committee end soon (Feb 2024). The
bylaws say that you will stay on the committee without renomination and
electing if you wish to do so (and the rest of the committee agrees
with majority).

Therefore I ask: do you want to stay on the committee for another term?

(If you do I already register my vote to support this outcome, with
four more such votes from non-chair-members we’ll have fulfilled this
little ceremony.)

  mail at joachim-breitner.de