[ghc-steering-committee] GHC2024 voting

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Dec 22 12:47:31 UTC 2023

Hi,

just a reminder that the polling is still ongoing, and with 6 votes in
I’m looking forward to receiving the votes from Moritz, Chris and Eric.

Since the quorum for inclusion is 7 votes, 4 nay votes suffice to kick
something out. This means that according to my counting, TypeData and
BlockArguments are already out.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de