[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #517: Require implementors before proposal submission, Shepherd: Simon PJ

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Sep 20 13:43:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

while I think the problem exists and would welcome a process
refinement, it certainly isn’t so big to spend too much of our own
attention on it (which is the precise resource I was trying to save).
And it certainly isn’t pressing enough to hold a vote when there isn’t
consensus.

So given that we don’t have a consensus, I suggest to not spend more
time on it, let’s reject it (and remember where it is to be revived, if
and when the problem becomes more clearer visible).

(with no pride dented, no worries)