[ghc-steering-committee] Please review #517: Require implementors before proposal submission, Shepherd: Simon PJ

Spiwack, Arnaud arnaud.spiwack at tweag.io
Tue Sep 20 13:09:18 UTC 2022

I haven't been convinced yet. As I said in my previous email, I'm a priori
against this proposal. But this is a gut feeling. More importantly than
that, I don't feel that we have documented how other communities handle
this. I also don't feel that the number of unimplemented proposals is so
high as to be a problem.