[ghc-steering-committee] GHC Proposals session at Haskell Symposium at ICFP

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Aug 30 06:30:32 UTC 2022

Hello Committee and all else who follow this list,

this year’s Haskell Symposium will host a special “GHC Proposals
session” where current, future and past GHC Proposals can be presented
and discussed:

   https://icfp22.sigplan.org/home/haskellsymp-2022#GHC-Proposals-Session

I invite all GHC Proposal authors (or otherwise interested party) who are
in Ljubljana to present your ideas and plans; just e-mail me if you want a
slot.

I also invite all committee members who are around to join, this is a
great way to learn more about the proposals and have a real face-to-
face discussion about them.

(Committee members who also author proposals ideally do both :-))

I know this is rather short notice, but I still hope we can source some
presentations and make this a productive meeting.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de